1. Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC)
This is the Product for Water Purification functioning as Flocculants, in treatment of drinking water or portable water, in wastewater treatment, into paper sizing and also into antiperspirants & deodorants. Readily available in Powder form & Liquid form.
(* NSF certified under NSF/ANSI 60 Standard)
WHY Our PAC In Water Industries?
- NSF certified under NSF/ANSI 60 Standard
- Coagulate very effectively in low as well as high turbidity water
- Enormous saving in consumption of treatment chemicals & labour cost
- Significant sludge reduction
- Low residual aluminium
- Less reduction of pH as compared to alum
- Consumption of powder is 20-25% of solid alum
- More effective in cold water
- Rapid & better floc formation
- Improves filterability
- Simplifies plant operation and easy handling
- Less ionic load in demin plant
- Highly stable
WHY our PAC in Paper Industries?
- Improve paper brightness & strength
- Enormous saving in chemicals, power consumption and labour cost
- Less colour reversion in paper sheet
- Sulphate free environment
- Less deposits on machine
- Significant reduction in scaling & biological slime
- Reduces brittleness of paper sheet
- Optimum utilization of alkaline filters
- Improves productivity
2. Chlorinated Paraffin (CP)
Chlorinated Paraffin is in the form of oily liquid in the well balance combination of paraffin oil & chlorine. It appears in translucent clear to slight pale yellow liquid form. It’s widely used in PVC industry as secondary plasticizers, fire-retardant required textile & paint and lubricants additive. It offers great advantage in savings of cost per unit when used.
WHY our Chlorinated Paraffin (CP)?
- Approved under ISO: 9001, 14001, OHSAS: 18001, SA: 8000
- RoHs Certificate
- Stringent protection quality control
- Strong Technical Support
- Excellent customer support
- Quality Consistency Assurance
- Certificates provided